“Solid performer”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

While I was up for work, I had the option of going to the 99 for lunch and having been to several while living in New England, knew it would be a good choice and it didn't disappoint. We had an excellent server (think it was Ashley but not sure) who was very patient with us but wonderfully attentive. Food was great, as usual and nice to have their popcorn again while discussing business.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Hmmm..,
It's a 99 with a good Bartender.
Stopped in for lunch while on the road. They didn't have the Buffalo Chicken Salad on the menu anymore, but the Bartender talked to the Cook and they hooked me up.
Nice guy; Mike.
Beer was cold, mug was frosty, salad was very good & big, Mike was cool.
It's a 99 with a good Bartender.
Did I say that already?

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I love Chicopee 99 the service is awesome! I love watching my basketball games, they change the channel and always find a seat for us. The food is always changing with the season so you can't really get bored. Love my local 99!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Staying in Chicopee for the Brimfield Flea Market - and went to 99 both nights for dinner because convenient. First night - food was good - but the highlight was our server was very funny! Made our night. Second night we went because we knew there were TVs and the Caps Penguins were playing their final game and staff were kind enough to accommodate our request to sit by the TV to watch the game. After another good dinner, 4 of us shared the hot fudge sundae - perfect way to end the dinner. Thanks for your kind and friendly service.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

On Fridays during Lent, my family does not eat meat. So we usually go there for fish and chips dinner. Portions are never the same. Sometimes batter is very oily soaked.

Been to 99 Restaurants? Share your experiences!