“Passing through on vacation”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #7 of 125 Restaurants in Chicopee
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: At Chick-fil-A at Chicopee, we believe in providing our guests the best Restaurant experience we can. Our team prides itself on providing great tasting food and a comfortable environment in which to enjoy it. We're committed to providing Second Mile Service and we strive to exceed your expectations. Whether it's the friendly greeting as you walk in, the hot food or the comfortable dining environment, we hope you will have a great experience at our Restaurant. Community is important to us and it is our hope that we can enrich the lives of all of our customers. We enjoy getting to know our guests and look forward to any opportunity to give back to this community who has so graciously supported us. The next time you're in our Restaurant, please introduce yourself. It would be our pleasure to meet you. Thank you for your loyalty to Chick-fil-A. We look forward to continuing to serve this great community!
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We make it a point to stop here when passing by, if we can. The food is always good and the staff is always superb.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

It's amazing, it's like McDonald's with manners, better food and happy employees, as soon as you walk in you're served and get a straw container, after you find your seat they bring your order to you, and if they help you out, it's "their pleasure" all employees are super nice and there is an outside option where you find cute birds and refreshing air, best place ever.(the deluxe chicken is the best)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We ate here a few times while visiting in Chicopee. I love Chick-fil-a's Market Salad. So yummy. Service was always good and they got a group of 30 through quickly.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

So much grease on my chicken sandwich it would slide off the bun. It was so gross. The fries were also soggy.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

The restaurant was like many fast food places. When my daughter started to eat her chicken sandwich she said Yuck, I'm sorry but I can not eat this it's awful. My granddaughter said her nuggets were OK. I then tried my chicken salad sandwich and no surprise it was mushy and tasted like it had no flavor at all. There was not even a piece of celery or any other vegetable to give it texture. As hungry as I was in could not finish my food. This was not a good experience.