“American Thai”
Review of Thai Time

Thai Time
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I came to the restaurant based on a recommendation. The food was a bit disappointing. Its more American style Thai food. If I go to a restaurant, I want to enjoy the favor, the smells, the ambiance of the culture. The locals seem to enjoy the restaurant. If you like a milder flavor of Thai food, then this would be a perfect choice.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

So good! Their good is amazing, I didn't know that I liked Thai food until I went there and now I can't get enough. Just the right amount of spice for me :) and the Thai iced coffee is amazing too

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Thai Time is a great place for a quiet lunch. The food is exceptional and the service has always been great.

The menu is pretty extensive. The vegetarian spring rolls (steamed) are good. On one occasion, the tofu dish I got was a tad bit overcooked but tofu is that way. Hot tea is unlimited.

The atmosphere is simple, inviting, nothing to write home about.

Parking is on-street but generally plentiful.

Thai time is a great option for Thai in Clinton. And we have two to choose from (also check out Similan).

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My husband and I were very pleased to discover a quality Thai restaurant in Clinton, MA. The food is prepared in a careful way and the presentation is lovely.One wouldn't expect such good food away from an urban or college town setting. I particularly enjoyed the Bangkok Duck which was roasted with a thin crispy crust. My husband tried the Mango Curry which also was outstanding. We finished with coconut ice cream. It's a typical Thai dessert, but was delicious, too.

Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

What. Great find in Clinton. It's a cozy setting, with friendly staff, great selection, nice presentation, and terrific food. What more could you ask for?