“Great gift of Sweets!”

Add it.
Wicked Good Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Cohasset
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I sent these to my girlfriend at work and she loved the cupcakes in a jar. All of the flavors I chose were awesome!

There are newer reviews for Wicked Good Cupcakes

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The cupcakes in a jar are delightful birthday gifts to ship to friends and family. Wicked Good has a variety of flavors that you can mix and match, and the company manages shipments so the cupcakes stay fresh.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

i reccommend getting the carrt cupcake. The frosting is so delicious! The packaging is great too. It surprinsingly came with spoons to eat each of my cupcakes.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

The novelty is the jar. The competitors cupcakes (rhymes with Fiji) frosting is far superior.

These cupcakes are good but not way out good and definitely not wicked good.

I ordered 6 they arrived as expected, however, not cold packed like some so the frosting was a bit melted. To be fair I am in NC and it was 90 degrees (but isn't that all the more reason to cold pack?),

In any case there were 4 of us who tried, all liked, even said they were good, but we all thought we'd continue to go to the competitor for our cupcake fix.

To be fair this is a review of the online ordering and not an actual onsite visit