“YUMMY, YUMMY”

Add it.
Boyden Brothers
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Conway
Reviewed 25 March 2011

We are Americans living in Germany temporarily. Growing up in Indiana my dad and I used to tap our Maple trees so we could make syrup for our family. We went on a cruise in the Med. and met a couple from Conway Ma. and became good friends. One late winter day while talking to her on Skype I asked if she knew where I could get some fresh Maple syrup in her area, she said sure, I'll mail you some. One week later we recieved a box containing 1/2 gallon of the BEST liquid gold found anywhere. We had pancakes for dinner that night. My husband is from Georgia and had never tasted "real" Maple Syrup (only Log Cabin), he finally understood my excitement about having the real thing for the first time since childhood. Well, the half gallon is half gone and I have called Boyden Brothers, talked with Jeanne and ordered more be sent. It's impossible to get here in Europe--they don't even know what it is. Sorry for them!