“Go every year- never disappointed.”
Review of Harbor Point

Harbor Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cummaquid
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2012

My parents met here, years ago, when it was the Cape Cod Ranch, so maybe I have a sentimental attachment, but we go up to the Harbor Point a couple of times each year (in summer, during the season), and have always loved our dinner. The food is fresh, simply prepared, and Bob is always friendly and attentive. Plus, he's a dog lover, which I find endearing. It is, now, primary a facility for functions, and if a wedding or otherwise is booked, the dining room is not open, but call ahead to find out. It is very much worth the effort, and the drive there is beautiful, as it is in close proximity to MassAudubon's Long Pasture park. I do not understand the negative reviews- I have been eating here for years, and am always thrilled to go.

3  Thank Shannon G

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Food was plentiful and good. Served this buffet style. Very nice view.

1  Thank Johanna006
Reviewed 8 April 2012

This resturaunt is not family friendly. There a not chairs for children under 2 yrs old. Plus we noticed it is not handicapped excessable.The owner has a really bad additude. Then when we got ready to leave, he picked up the paid check before we took four steps out to leave the resturaunt. the food was ok,but have had better. All in all the only enjoyable part was my family.

6  Thank kathleen145
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The last time I went to this restaurant there was no one there - not even help! One guy served as host, waiter and cook, and the food was clearly heated up in a microwave. I think this place is just open as a tax writeoff for the owners.

6  Thank Maybelline3
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Over the last 15 years my wife and I have attended a number of functions. My 50th, her 50th, our son's reception, a dinner hosted by our bank and a reception for a friend. The fare has been the same for every one of them, but you go for the view and the fact that you have the whole place to yourself for the duration of your visit.