“why did i pick this place”
Review of Harbor Point

Harbor Point
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cummaquid
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2013

thought it would be wonderful to go here for lunch with family , yrs ago i loved it here, I must admit it was awful, on the menu were clams, they took my order came out 10 min later and told me they had none. ordered onion soup it was burned the first time it came out it had no broth, second time it came out it had so much salt it was impossible to eat it. My waitress Andrea was very nice but the rest of the experience was terrible. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone.

7  Thank 337deec

Reviewed 5 August 2013

What ever they paid for this wedding reception they were ripped off. Driving up to this place was our first warning. The grounds were unmaninicured, weeds growing in all the flower beds, grass was cut but not weed whacked, any potted flowers were dead or really needed to be watered. The "gentlemen" parking our cars looked like ex cons, turns out one was the owner. Upon entering the building the view was fabulous and the interior was somewhat charming, but it ended there. The dining room was like a green house and they were mad when some of the wedding guests tried to open the windows so we could breath. We ended up going outside to the filthy pool area. The sad thing is that this place has potential but very bad management. SCARY!

6  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Just had a wonderful, wonderful lunch here. The view over marshes and water is beyond belief, and I think EVERY table has that view. The owner was there, and was extraordinarily hospitable. I think they may be "rebuilding" after some period of inattentive management. Prices are very reasonable. And by the way, what an apparently spectacular place for a wedding reception.

3  Thank Eric A
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I ve read the reviews and i cant believe what Im hearing. We go quite a few times there, and Bob has been utmost friendliest person each time, the food was great and so was the view.

3  Thank reikimaster3
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We were guests at a wedding and rather than the owner greeting us with pleasantness and questions of needs, he was rude and nasty! Unaccomodating with a seating issue, obnoxious in his approach to guests.... I've been to many weddings and have NEVER had anyone treat guests like this guy. I'm assuming in order for him to save money out of his pocket, HE served dinner....dripping with sweat and with an attitude. The food was ok, nothing spectacular. The owner/server refused to accommodate those that preferred their meat cooked a bit more. You had get your own cake and coffee from a set up that very closely bordered the dance floor...bad place to put it! The guests were profusely sweating because the a/c was below par. I'm assuming the owner wanted to keep his electric bill down....but it was the summer! How this man continues to stay in business is a complete mystery. The couple seemed happy, as they should have....but sadly the memories guests have are different.

6  Thank sunapee1927