“One of the best breakfasts you will have” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cuttyhunk Fishing Club Family Bed and Breakfast

Cuttyhunk Fishing Club Family Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cuttyhunk
Cuttyhunk Fishing Club Family Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Cuttyhunk B&B and Inns
Wrentham, Massachusetts
“One of the best breakfasts you will have”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

First I can't comment on the lodging, we only go to the Club for breakfast when visiting the island by boat. What I can say is the Fishing Club is my families favorite breakfast spot anywhere. Where else can you stroll a half mile up a hill with a magnificent view of the Martha's Vineyard Sound, grab a cup of coffee and sit in a chair looking at the ocean while waiting for a table? Only in Cuttyhunk, the hidden gem of Massachusetts. Note if you go to Cuttyhunk not much there but nature, some good people and a couple of "special" eating establishments.

As for the breakfast, outstanding. Great selection, well prepared, all served under an awning with that same great view, by a very efficient and hustling wait staff. Eggs, omelets, breakfast bowls, pancakes, all are delicious. After breakfast take a walk through the lodge (very old and sparse) and checkout out the pictures.

My only disappointment with the Fishing Club is we were hoping for one more delicious b-fast Columbus Day weekend, but they had closed for the season, so if you go, make sure it's during the summer season or call ahead.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hyannis, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

Not a good exprience having been to the island many times over the years. The price for the room was excessive and then we received a bill for the breakfast. Never have I stayed in a B&B and been charged breakfast. Noone on property at night so when our room key didn't work we were grateful to a kindly guest to climb in window and get us in.
The evening meal was pretty awful and we longed for the Allen House.
A sad return to an island we did love!!

Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank dickens66
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2011

I have been going to Cuttyhunk for as long as I can remember, so it was only natural that I have my wedding there. The Cuttyhunk Fishing Club is just a breathtaking property, rich with history of the island. Most of my guests had never been to the island, so they were definitely in for a treat. We had a tent on the lawn, live band and Bonnie, Lance and the rest of the crew were at my beck and call the entire weekend. It was the most amazing weekend of my life. An amazing atmosphere, views of Vinyard sound, waves crashing on the beach below the bluff. The rooms are eclectic, clean and comfortable. I can't even begin to explain how amazing the food was-my guests are still talking about the baked stuffed scrod in lobster sauce. An experience like one that you will get from staying at the Fishing Club is rare; It was truly amazing and I would recommend to ANYONE!

• Stayed September 2010
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank laurenw77

Been to Cuttyhunk Fishing Club Family Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!