“A cute locals joint fit for couples, families, everyone!”
Review of Dalton Restaurant

Price range: US$0 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Hinsdale, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A cute locals joint fit for couples, families, everyone!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I grew up in Dalton and used to eat at this restaurant every once in a while with my family. I now live about a twenty minute drive from the Dalton restaurant and my boyfriend and I have been eating here 2-3 Sundays a month for breakfast for the last two years. We absolutely love the food, the service, and the atmosphere! The place isn't huge so we try to get there before the breakfast rush(when church lets out up the street) and as long as we do the service is very prompt, waitresses are always very pleasant, and I would definately reccomend this place to anyone looking for delicious food at awesome prices. We both tend to order quite a bit and the bill for the two of us is never more than $20!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank KAlyceson

Wrentham, Massachusetts, United States
“Food with a whole lot of attitude”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The restaurant came highly recommended and though it was a bit hard to find, we were excited to visit. The waitress was rude, shouted at us, overcharged us and then when we questioned it she told us to deduct it from her tip .... the food was ok but we will never stop there again.

Visited August 2013
Dalton
“Good food and good service.”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The restaurant food is usually pretty good and I've never been disappointed. The service at rare times is hit or miss, but when it's good, its very good. One or two waitresses rarely smile and seem too busy to pay much attention to customers, but most of the waitresses are great. I usually only visit for breakfast, so this is what my review is based on. The booths are oversized with high back supports, which I like, but there are also stools at a bar area on the other side of a partition. While the prices may be a little higher than you would expect upon entering this restaurant, the portions are typically generous. The atmosphere is pretty basic, but might be a little interesting to some locals, due to the old photos above the booths, which contain images of people and places in Dalton over the years.

• Visited February 2013
Curwensville, Pennsylvania
“A Nice Welcome When I Opened The Door”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I just climbed off the mountain and the waitress was very helpful, even though she was very busy. My food was cooked to perfection with my special order. The prices are more than reasonable. They welcome hikers, even if you are a bit under the weather. Take out orders accepted. There is a bench outside the front door to seat 2 and if you overlook the buildings across the street you will see the mountain.

• Visited April 2013
Dalton, Massachusetts
“A Best Buy for Any Meal”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

The Dalton Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner M-Sa and open till 1:00 pm on Sunday. They offer a very good breakfast, order their home made 7grain as toast. It is baked at the affiliated bakery next door. For a great dessert, order the home made Carm's chocolate cake, also made next door. They have a good selection of Italian meals, the lasagna is particularly good as are their veal dishes. Do not expect the quality you might get in Boston's North End but you will get a good home cooked meal at a very reasonable price.