“Night club not safe for single women”
Review of The Barn at the Village Green - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Barn at the Village Green
Reviewed 16 April 2010

Recently had a problem with a guy. Management told the guy to leave, but was able to return the following weekend. Management agreed that the individual has problems.

Several people have spoken to management/Security, but they seam to allow this guy to come in again.
Women's need to feel safe.

6  Thank Nightclubs
Reviewed 11 October 2008

I went to Village Green on a Friday night, when it is singles night. But no one told me it was senior citizens night! I am 29 years old and went with my friend who is in her fifties. I had a horrible time. The music wasn't bad so I was trying to make the best of it and danced. But the older men made fun of me and seemed insecure about themselves, so told me I was stiff. I felt as if I was at a high school reunion or something. I guess I forgot my AARP card that night. I would not recommend this place for dancing, unless you are over the age of seventy.

7  Thank liz126