All reviews choice hotels north shore full kitchen stove fridge
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I just stayed there this past weekend to go to a family event in Danvers. The staff was amazing but I did see more children then usual and came to find out that there are long term guest through a shelter program, which is great that they are willing to help people less fortunate. The staff was amazing and had total control over the families that are there so they didnt interfare with any guest over all I highly recommend this hotel very clean and a wonderful staff

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Nickgob
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you for your very kind review of us on Trip Advisor. We strive to make every guest feel as if this hotel is their home-away-from-home.
We're glad to see that we are succeeding in that respect.

I have passed along your comments about the fantastic staff to the staff; they work hard and it's nice to see them recognized for this.

I hope you enjoyed your family outing. When you're again in the area, we'd love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

This is the most disgusting hotel I've ever seen....absolutely horrifying. Trash all over the place, nasty clientele (if you notice all the good reviews are from Danvers, Ma and probably from the ones that live there!). Carpet was stained, something smeared on the door, cigarette smoke filled the hall, as well as crying children, not to mention the smoke alarm (covered up with a big wad of toilet paper) beeping in the room, key did not work, etc. TOTALLY GHETTO! And those who are giving it 4 or 5 stars are probably the crack smokers that live there. I walked out...no way I could stay there.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank kmtort
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to the Danvers Extended Stay America. We are very sorry that you felt you had to leave our property before you stayed.

I will certainly share your comments with managment and will look into the activity that you have reported. While we do have some families staying there on a long-term basis, we know nothing of any illegal activity. We want you to know we do not condone any of that.

Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you in another Extended Stay America city real soon. We are sure you will be pleased with your stay.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I like the hotel they are very nice to people.if u need help they will help you out.if u ask therm to help u out.the people are very nice to the guest. when the guest ask them a question. they will answer u very nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to let the world know about your stay with us. Here at the Extended Stay in Danvers, we strive to answer all of your questions. We pride ourselves on knowing the area, the hotel's amenities and what our guests need to make them feel at home whenever they are away from their home.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This hotel is one of nicest ones i have been to. My experience here has been a tough but good one, very nice people love the stuff especially Carmen who is very helpful. Kerstin who is the manager is Terrific loves the kids and is very accommodating.The rooms are very nice comes with a full size bathroom and a kitchnette which is nice. Me and my daughter enjoy our time here, if family or friends asked if this is a good place to stay, i would tell them yes. I give this hotel 2 thumbs up

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. As you mentioned, we strive to make every guest feel at home here. We value our guests and
feel that they are an extension of our "hotel family". We look forward to servicing your home-away-from-home needs in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

My first impression of the Extended Stay was that it was very clean. The rooms are cleaned thoroughly and housekeeping was there once a week to swap linens, and restock. There is a full fridge that is very convienent, especially having children. There is also a stove, microwave, coffee pot, and toaster. The staff is very friendly, and is very attentive to the guest's needs. The only downfall I found staying at this hotel, is that it is located directly off of Rt. 1 South. To get to any restaurants, grocery stores, or shopping centers, you have to travel about 5 minutes away. Other than that, I would definitely visit again. The Extended Stay is like a home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Lee225, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Extended Stay America, Danvers, Massachusetts. We are very pleased to hear that you find our rooms, not only clean, but also very useful and comfortable. Our staff, as you say, is very friendly, and we are proud of them in that they provide the very best service possible at all times. We will be sure to share your comments. Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us at Extended Stay America!