Regency Inn & Suites
Good 3.5/5
Capri Motel(Dartmouth)
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanstar hotelbedford areamartha's vineyardmini fridgebagelsshort staynorth dartmouthfree breakfastcomfortable stayenjoyed my staystayed here for nightscoffee makernew englandboston
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Checked in late last night. Room smelled bad but we went to bed anyway. Woke up around 10 am to take a shower and the shower curtain liner was disgusting however I took a shower because I am not one to complain over little things. Went to brush my teeth and the sink backs up. I immediately back my bags put my things in my car and walk to the front desk. My hair is wet and my teeth are unbrushed...it is more than obvious that I just walked out of the shower. The front attendant says to me sorry there is nothing I can do. I was carm at first. I then asked if there was someone else I can talk talk to. She tells me no. There are customer walking out and I proceed to share the picture. Someone else surprisingly appears. This man proceeds to tell me that if my car breaks down I would have to deal with it and that if this happened at my home I would have to deal with it. Really? I don't pay $160 a night to stay in my home. There was nothing he would do and walked away from me. WOW!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank hatebadservice1
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Upon check-in, the desk person was ok; The room is standard, nothing to write home about; basically clean. After unpacking and getting settled, the TV conked out so I asked to move to another room. I unpacked and hauled everything to another room. That room smelled of smoke and the phone did not work. Had to move again but to the second floor with no elevator and dragging my belongings in the hot (non-air conditioned) halls to my new room. That room was ok. Went out in the hot hall to get some ice and no ice machine or any service machines on the second floor...only the first floor. Bathrooms are very small and narrow with just enough room to stand in the shower. No breakfast being served as they don't have a current permit. On check-out the next morning no one was at the desk. One cut above a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Spend a few dollars more and go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I'm shocked to see so many poor to so-so reviews! The hotel itself is exceptionally clean, the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. As for the person who referred to the manager as "abrasive", I think this person needs an attitude check! I have stayed here countless times and the manager has ALWAYS been 100% helpful, accommodating and extremely friendly... you never see him without a smile or asking how I'm doing and if there's anything he can do for me. I always ask for a microwave and mini-fridge. If there isn't one in the room, he stops what he's doing, finds them both and delivers and sets them up in my room right away! Without a doubt, the manager makes it a point to ensure everything is to his customer's satisfaction. Comfort Lane Inn is 5 stars across the board!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stayed here last night and it was a very odd experience. We checked in late, about 10:30PM, and the man behind the desk was nice and check-in was easy. However, walking up the stairs to the second floor, there was no AC in the hallways, so it was like walking into a hot attic. The AC was also not on in our room, so it was very hot in there as well. We also noticed that the toilet was broken and there were cigarette burn holes in the bedspread. We immediately went down to get another room. They were very accommodating and brought us to our new room to make sure it was ok, and to check the toilet in the other room. The new room was better, but very hot as well. We turned the AC on which worked fine. Later, we noticed huge water stains on the ceiling, including a crack that was peeling open. The beds were a little hard, but seemed to be clean. I agree with another reviewer that there was an odd smell to the place. I also think that the owners live on the premises, as we called down after realizing we had left something in the first room and he came up wearing pajamas. I've definitely stayed in worse, but probably wouldn't choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

This newly renovated inn is, by far, the best deal around. Only $80/ night for a single bed room compared to $150 and higher for other local chain hotels. It is just as clean and comfortable and has all of the amenities that the pricier hotels have. The staff is helpful and courteous and the location is great. There are at least three places to eat within walking distance as well as a gas station and a liquor store (big perk ;)). The price had me skeptcal when i was coming, but i am leaving thrilled with the deal i have found. I will definitly be returning on my next vacation in this area!

• Stayed: July 2013