“Team Stay - Exceeded Expectations”

Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Dedham
“Team Stay - Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Please let me take this opportunity to thank you & your staff for all of your hospitality during the team's stay this past weekend. The comments I received last night at practice were very good. The parent said your property was perfectly located - especially with the shopping center across the street, rooms were very clean, and staff great & personable. And most important was that you somehow pulled off the hot breakfast for us even on our early schedule - which of course exceeded our expectations. So please thank everyone who assisted in making our team's stay so successful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This hotel has been around for awhile and needs some updates and new carpet. The room we stayed in had previously been a "smoking" room and there still was a cigarette smell. However, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast great and it was a short walk to the mall and the commuter rail to downtown Boston.

Room Tip: Recommend you ask for a room at the rear of the main building. It is closer to I-95 but you do not g...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank wrld_tvler61
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The rooms & furnishings are very plain but ours was clean, the bed was good, great shower, TV & WiFi worked and the breakfast had a good t is selection. I would stay again.
You can hear a little noise from I95 which may disturb a light sleeper. I didn't hear it until I woke up in the morning.

• Stayed May 2014
Long Island, New York
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I came back again to this hotel based on previous stay experiences. Again, I was not surprised of the great service and cleanliness of the rooms. My first night was a minor setback where my ac unit wasn't cold enough. My son needed the room extra cold and the ac unit couldn't keep up with the demand. I went to the front desk to ask maintenance to check it out in the morning. The clerk was ultra apologetic and called maintenance right there and then. When we came back to the room after my son's doctor appointments, the room was a frigid 64degrees! They didn't fix the ac unit but replaced it all together! Our second night went by flawless. No banging of other doors, no ice maker noises, just pure silence at night. We slept like little babies! Thank you again for another excellent stay and rxperience!

• Stayed May 2014
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I went with a group of forty people. I was a little nervous after reading some poor reviews. we
had 14 rooms. all were updated and clean. the mattresses and pillows were comfortable.There were no problems with noise.The breakfast buffet was plentiful and never ran low--and there were 2 sports teams there as well.
the outside is well lit and clean. Parking is ample and well lighted.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Gorham, Maine
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I had a last minute business meeting in the Dedham area early on a Saturday morning and did not want to drive from Portland ME the same morning. I looked for a reasonable rate for a night and found the Fairfield Inn to be exactly what I needed.

Room Tip: The staff located my room away from a group that had many young kids playing in the hall. I apprecia...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Northern New York
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I spent one night here while visiting in the Boston area. The room was nice and clean and the bed and pillows comfortable. The sink vanity was outside the bathroom and the bathroom was very small with the toilet right up next to the door. The breakfast was plentiful and the staff very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dedham
Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham Hotel & Conference Center
Hilton Boston Dedham
Hilton Boston Dedham
#1 of 4 in Dedham
Residence Inn Boston Dedham
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham? Share your experiences!