“always worth trip”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stop at JP Licks when I am in town. good ice cream at any of it's many locations. I especially like coffee Oreo.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

The ice cream is great. Conveniently located in Legacy Place, a great break from shopping. We went there and there was a crowd but the line moved pretty quickly. Lots of options. Lots of yummy goodness.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I have been a J.P. Licks customer for many years. To have one right down the street in Dedham is really a great thing for me. All of their ice cream is homemade and they always have interesting monthly flavors that I always love. And they have Cow Paws for dogs. My dog loves them.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stopped in on a Friday night while waiting to go to the movies. Never been before. The shop, while not very busy at the time, had many staff available but none were bothering to do any clean up. The result was the floor being very littered with toppings and drips of old ice cream creating a sticky walk. The tables and our booth were the same. We had to clean our table top and brush the toppings off the seat and this was the clean one.

Ordered both Maple Butter and chocolate ice cream. Mine was the chocolate. My first spoon brought up the taste of many store brand ice cream purchased at various grocery stores. It was very disappointing.

Wouldn't go back. Price and quality did not match. I'll stick with Cabot's at Newton Corner.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great Ice cream spot in Dedhams Legacy Place. The kids love it. Great seating outside in the summer. If you hare at Legacy, go for it.

Been to J.P. Licks? Share your experiences!