“Good food”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #31 of 94 Restaurants in Dedham
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Lots of healthy choices, good food, especially good desserts. Tends to be very popular and lunchtime is really busy, so you might have to wait..

Reviewed 4 March 2014

High quality food which is consistent in several states where we have been. We have been there for lunches and have always been very satisfied.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Friendly staff, good but high priced food. Coffee is Panera good. The "power breakfast half sandwich" is good, but expensive. I stop there because it is convenient. If the WIFI actually worked, it would be a plus.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I'm not sure who is reading reviews of Panera Bread. The cafes are so ubiquitous, you already know several people who have shared their opinion with you ... and presumably they are people you can trust more than you can trust a stranger like me. But assuming that someone is reading this review, for what it's worth, I think Panera makes the tastiest salads and sandwiches of any casual dining establishment in Eastern Massachusetts. My favorite sandwich is Fontega chicken, made with tender white meat, perfectly cooked, coated with a tasty sauce that I STILL cannot -- after so long a time -- identify. It has a vague mustardy taste, with added flavors akin to sweet Vidalia onions and light roasted garlic. But, I could be completely wrong. The bread is delicious.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I visited this restaurant and was pleased with the quality of the food (soup and salad) and the speedy service. I would absolutely return.