“NO, food allergies DO NOT cook off in high temps!!!”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #49 of 94 Restaurants in Dedham
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We ate here for a quick Sunday lunch. The staff was lazy when we went in. The restaurant was empty which should have indicated it was going to be a bad experience... The stick us in the back at the very last table next to the soda fountain in which I refer to as "the kiddie section." That's where the kids sit & scream together. Well we waited like like suspected we would. Our waitress turned out to be nice. She was attentive but my son has food allergies & we knew it wasn't going to be smooth. She was good about it. The manager came over. She & the waitress looked at each other in confusion & the manager stated that perhaps the allergies will cook off during the "frying" process or "grilling" process. Well now ... I was, omg! I don't have any more words. That's my review.

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Kslfromboston, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that your dining experience was not up to expectations, especially with your son's allergies. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@Unos.com with further details, including the location, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us a chance to make it right!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Some people may like the menu, I don't. I ordered a couple of appetizers. One was chips and queso. Was sick for a day afterwards. This location is basically a friendly bar with middling food. Nothing against the staff, but there are better options within a stones throw.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I went for lunch with my husband and daughter and I have to say, it was a really nice meal!

I haven't been to Uno's in ages, but they sure have improved! My husband got an asiago and mushroom pizza which looked delicious for the brief moment it was on his plate. I got a roasted veggie and goat cheese wrap, which was astounding!!

I'd say the best part of the trip was out server, Elle. She was absolutely delightful. She was happy, upbeat, attentive, made jokes with our daughter. Just all around a really sweet girl and a wonderful server. We will be back!!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I enjoy taking my teenage daughter out to eat at Uno's. We both find good food on the menu as well as yummy appetizers and desserts. My recent meal was very tasty. I especially liked the field green salad with nuts, goatcheese, cranberries and blueberry dressing. The service can be a little slow but the restaurant to clean and comfortable. I'm in the Insider's Club so I usually have a coupon to use which I really appreciate. Will visit again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Service was OK, stuffed mushroom appetizer was good, buffalo calamari was OK but the tentacles were over-fried and the dish lacked "heat" (spiciness), power salad chop was good. OK but not anything special.