“Ok”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Food was good. Went about 10:30pm on a Saturday.
After ordering food/drinks they told us(5) the kitchen/Bar was shutting down. Would have went somewhere else if we had known. Felt sort of rushed. Would have stayed longer and spent more money.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

They have Japanese and Chinese at Bamboo. So if you were in the mood for sushi and boneless spareribs, this is the place to go. Also the lettuce wraps are tasty. The food is fresh and made to order, so nothing that I have had there is over cooked, dry or greasy, just perfect. Try for their lunch buffet!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Freshly made and definitely a cut above regular Chinese restaurants. Buffet is excellent, with many varied choices.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Don't be fooled by the location behind a Holiday Inn - the service and feasts delivered are top-notch! My favorites are the summer rolls and dragon maki. Dress overall is classy casual but you could go all out for a date night here and be comfortable.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

My family and I go to Bamboo every Sunday night. We love it there! Tim and his sushi bar crew are outstanding. Kenny and his waitstaff never leave a single dirty dish or glass in front of us for more than a minute or two. May is a doll. Very kind and professional. The buffet is the best we have ever had. I'm more of a sushi girl so I stick with Tim and nibble off my kids plates if I need a buffet item fix. Try anything Tim makes, and have your camera ready. The sizzling rice soup is so good....especially if you are a bit under the weather. Majuro Awase.....yum! Simply put, you can't go wrong.