“Disappointing”

The Wok
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Deerfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I'd heard the food was great, but when I ordered take out, it seemed greasy and the tabletops didn't seem quite clean.

There are newer reviews for The Wok

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Was the first Chinese place in these parts. Have some good dishes but there are better places in the next town. Still make good fried rice and boneless ribs last time i had them.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

This place has been around forever and has not changed at all and that isn't so good. Remember when Chinese restaurants started to spread across the country in the 70s. Well this place served that type of food then and still does now. I can say that becasue I went there when it first opened and was there recently nd forgot about why I hadn't been there in a while. They maybe have only a few sauces so many dishes taste the same. That being said they still serve the old classic Pu Pu platter, the portions are huge and their lunch menu offers good varity for the price. There are a lot better asian restaurants within a few miles, I'd check them out.

Reviewed 20 April 2009

Just wanted to be aware I got take out there on 4/18/2009 and I got food poisoning. My nephew 7 years old also got food poisoning. Tasted great going down but boy that was a painful night!

Reviewed 27 July 2008

Great food, great price, huge portions, very friendly service. The drinks are very strong and tasty. Best chicken wings I have ever had. Also try the eggrolls, and the fried scallops. The house fried rice is loaded with meat and veggies. Beef fired rice is my husbands favorite. Mastered the chicken with broccoli! Cheap and huge lunch specials! all around an awesome casual dining expierence.

1  Thank huttle