“Best Chinese ever”

Greenfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese ever”
Reviewed 27 July 2008

Great food, great price, huge portions, very friendly service. The drinks are very strong and tasty. Best chicken wings I have ever had. Also try the eggrolls, and the fried scallops. The house fried rice is loaded with meat and veggies. Beef fired rice is my husbands favorite. Mastered the chicken with broccoli! Cheap and huge lunch specials! all around an awesome casual dining expierence.

1 Thank huttle

Castle Creek, NY
“Small and good”
Reviewed 20 May 2008

This is a small, locally owned place. No matter where I have lived in my life I always compare other chinese food to what this place serves and no one has compared yet as far as I am concerened. They have fantastic spare ribs and chicken fingers! There is also a small bar so you can have a drink if you wish while enjoying your meal. Whenever I travel through the area I always make stopping here a priority.