“Fun and Different Experience!”

Harvest Gallery Wine Bar
Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Dennis
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Harwich, Massachusetts
“Fun and Different Experience!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The Harvest Gallery Wine Bar is a very different experience. When you blend good wine with excellent fresh local food and art and live music and people open to a great experience you come up with the Harvest Gallery Wine Bar. We have been twice and loved it both times. It is casual with a light menu. Food is outstanding as it is grown locally and prepared very well.

My only downside can be noise level. If you come during music plan to listen to the music and not talk. We came one night with six and we sat in the greenhouse with the doors closed so we were able to talk and listen. It was like being in someone's living room and getting waited on. Perfect night. Can get expensive as you keep ordering plate after plate but it was worth it.

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FUN!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Great Cocktails, entertainment on weekends, and yummy treats. This place is worth a stop every weekend for us!

Visited July 2013
“Jazz up your Cape experience”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

It took me a while to discover Harvest Gallery and I've been going to this part of the Cape for years -- it's that hidden! If you want great music, mostly jazz but also blues, folk and other cool sounds, along with an excellent wine selection and tasty bites to keep your energy up, then you MUST stop in at Harvest Gallery. They also just got a full liquor license and are serving up some classic cocktails. When you've hit a certain age and Pufferbellies or The Improper Bostonian are better suited to your children, head to Harvest for some more refined musical entertainment.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Joe C
“Best date with my wife in ages.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We initially went just hoping to hear some good live music. My wife & I had really enjoyed Kami Lyle in Harwichport a couple of years ago and we were thrilled to find her scheduled nearby when we came down for a weekend this April. We were blown away by the food (best French dip I've ever had) and the atmosphere was so warm & comfortable we can't wait to get back. I rarely drink anything stronger than coffee, but the occasion called for a Cape Cod Red or two and I was told the martinis are excellent, too. There's obviously more worth trying here, but it made a terrific first impression on us.

• Visited April 2013
Cape Cod
“Not what it used to be...”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I have been to the Wine Bar in Dennis about 5 times and in the past we have loved it. Love the open mic night, wine selections and appetizers.

This time i went back I found things to be slightly different. The focus on wine has shifted a bit. Staff isn't as knowledgeable about the wine. The 2-3 wines I tasted were terrible. The food was served on paper plates with plastic forks. They were touting the benefits of the eco friendly wine served on tap from a keg and how fresh it was (really?) and then they serve food on paper plates that go into the trash. I found that to be very un-environmentally friendly.

Maybe the management/staff has changed or maybe it was just an off night and the dishwasher was broken. Not sure. I will give it one more try but the wine has got to be the primary focus at a wine bar. Not atmosphere, art or live local, entertainment.

• Visited December 2012