“Just as wonderful this year!”

Village Tea Room at Borsari Gallery
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a new Tea Room that opened about a month ago. The Gallery part opened about a year ago. Phone # 508-385-3434. We loved it! an
Liverpool, New York
“Just as wonderful this year!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We found this gem two years ago while driving down historic Route 6A. I reviewed it last year and I need to say that the place is still as wonderful as ever. The food, service and ambiance are first class. This place is perfect on a rainy Cape day for some hot tea and delicious homemade soups that hit mark in every way. (It is perfest on a sunny day also.) The service is first rate and the owners are extremely welcoming and friendly. We hope that The Village Tea Room continues to be the ultimate Cape Cod success story. We plan on returning everytime we visit the Cape!

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank steve f

Cape Cod
“A must!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Wonderful food. Eating in an art gallery with beautiful china dishes. A special place in Dennis, MA. Enchanting.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank japma
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Entirely Charming”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

This tea room is in a gorgeous gallery and features spectacular photographs of Cape Cod on canvas, setting the mood for your cup of tea or soup, with sandwiches or without. My mother and I made reservations and showed up at the tea room not entirely knowing what to expect, and we both loved the experience! And goodness gracious, is it an experience. Not only is the gallery itself beautiful and quaint as a refurbished old barn, the afternoon tea tray was elegantly presented and the tea cups and plates were adorably unique. We ordered the afternoon tea and shared it, and we both were full after the meal. Of course, at a tea room you should order tea, so we drank a pot of the Cape Cod Cranberry (with a little sugar), which had a wonderful flavor. The blueberry cheesecake tea dessert was the most delicious thing I'd eaten in a long time.
The whole experience was classy and fantastic. Our server was accommodating and kind, ready to answer our many questions, and the owner was very nice and willing to talk. The tea master even came out to inquire where we were from and if we enjoyed our tea. I would highly recommend this restaurant as a must for any fan of tea, elegance, and/or Downton Abbey's visit to the Cape!

• Visited March 2013
5 Thank Annie H
“Great second visit”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I went here for 95th birthday party and thought the place was so cute I decided to book a reservation immediately to take my mother out to lunch. it was quiet and quaint and we had a wonderful time and devin our server was great.

2 Thank Loriairborne
Dennis, MA
“Rave Review”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We celebrated my Mother's 95th birthday at Borsari's and though we had been there before we had not had the experience or having an "event" there. Though it was only a week out, everything was done to perfection. The birthday cake was exquisite, service impeccable, food delicious and having the entire place to ourselves was a delight. Everyone loved the ambience, the tea, the food and the hospitality of the owners, Bob and Kathy Borsari. One of the guests loved it so much that she wants to book her birthday party there.

My favorite part was the fact that I did not have to do a thing but show up!

• Visited March 2013