“Good sandwiches ”

Ranked #37 of 105 Restaurants in Dennis
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Cute spot with a laid back atmosphere. We had sandwiches on the go during our latest visit. Many deli sandwich options to choose from and a few daily specials as well. All were delicious!

They have some homemade bread choices and delicious cookies too.

There is a friendly staff and this is a clean location. Stop in and grab a sandwich!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I always go here before seeing a movie at Cape Cinema. They have very good sandwiches and soups and I like the informality of the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 February 2018

A quiet oasis in winter for locals with excellent coffee and breakfast offerings. Upstairs is a good place for small business meetings.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017

A great place for lunch offering a nice variety of sandwiches with several specials each day.Good coffee & a casual comfy place

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This will not be a well-rounded review, because I'm a creature of habit and only buy the same few things each time I visit, but I LOVE those things! Namely, a chicken salad sandwich on homemade marble bread with lettuce, tomato, and sprouts, along with a bag of Cape Cod potato chips and a cold brew iced coffee. It's all just wonderful and the staff is very friendly.

Actually, I do happen to know that many of the baked items are excellent and the chef who prepares the entrees is very talented, but I've been in a rut for a number of years and have been very happy there. Someday I'll branch out.

Date of visit: September 2017