“Friendly and helpful”

Fairhaven
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Friendly and helpful”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have to admit that I was a little nervous at first after reading some of the reviews. I had a ticket for 3 so I shared with two women behind me as they didn't have one. We were greeted at the door and the woman was very friendly. I got a replacement Eden charm for my bracelet and also made a purchase. I looked around and didn't feel rushed. I will be back again next summer!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Avidwalker64

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Friendly and Helpful!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We were there early in the season but didn't try to get a ticket until the night before. There were no times available before we left but they told us to stop by the service window if we knew what we wanted.
I knew between 2 bracelets what I wanted and the lady who came out was so nice and helpful! Super friendly and didn't mind asking questions or that I was a pain for not having a ticket.
Love my bracelet, even prettier than I had imagined!

1 Thank mcholm
Danvers, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Edens Hand Arts, Dennis, Ma”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Cute little shop in Cape Cod. The home of the "original screwball" bracelet.
You need to get tickets in advance and then you'll have to wait in line. Worth it if you want the real thing. Good customer service

1 Thank Barb1956
Chicago
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A Special Unique Experience”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Recently made my sixth visit to Eden Hand Arts. I go every year when we vacation on the Cape. It is a wonderful special experience. You really feel like you are part of something special and "in the know" considering they don't advertise. If you go or are considering going--make a day of it and be prepared to wait in line. Don't forget to email the owners to get a ticket--which you need in the summer months. Just Google--Eden Hand Arts, Dennis, MA. One of my favorite parts of going is talking to all the people in line. People either know all about it and are a die-hards (like me) or they are there for the first time. The women working there are so nice. Don't listen to to ANY of the reviews that they are rude. They aren't--people just expect super fast service and don't realize the place only lets in maybe 4-6 people at a time. The poor reviewers just don't get it....I recently purchased the 2014 bracelet (they make a new one every year) called the "willow leaf". It is so beautiful. I think its one of my favorites to date. You will love this special place. You just need to have the right mind set and be willing to wait. I heard a rumor that Tiffany's wanted to buy them, but they declined. It is so nice to see a business stay true to its roots and not change or go corporate.

3 Thank coffeecake03
MA
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Quaint place and beautiful unique jewelry”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was my first visit. My girlfriend and I arrived early at 12:30. We waited a few minutes and were allowed in. The jewelry is displayed in several cases. Beside the screwball bracelets , there are several unique pieces. The woman who waited on me, couldn't have been nicer. She measured my wrist and brought out several bracelets I wanted to try on. Very hard to decide on which on to buy. I ended buying the bracelet bittersweet and I couldn't be happier. We had a lovely time there talking to the salesladies. They even recommended a great place for lunch. Can't wait to go back.

1 Thank MaSam