“What a gem! ”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What a gem! ”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

This place far exceeded my expectations (if I could I would give it 10 stars out of 5!). My girlfriend and I went (her idea) and I was very skeptical...I mean how filling can tea be? We were welcomed by Kathy, the owner, who was very nice. The place is in an old remodeled barn and there is beautiful artwork all around. We each got the afternoon tea which included a pot of tea (plenty of options...cape cod cranberry was wonderful), a fresh scone, and then a platter with four kinds of finger sandwiches and 4-5 different desserts. They were also very flexible as my girlfriend is a vegetarian, they had no problem making her a platter of only vegetarian sandwiches. We were absolutely stuffed by the end! The vibe is so relaxed and comfortable; very rustic, but classical New England. We will certainly return the next time we are in Dennis!

1 Thank Dign89