“Worth The Wait”

Sesuit Harbor Cafe
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Dennis
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, View, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Andover, Massachusetts
“Worth The Wait”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Maybe it was the perfect weather - maybe the folks from Burlington who shared our table - maybe it was the endless stream of fishing and pleasure boats coming and going - maybe it was the rather good, but not outstanding food, maybe it was a weekend away with my wife - maybe it was the fair prices and unpretentious surroundings - maybe. Who Cares? What a delightful find. Get there early enough to avoid the wait - and, it's definitely BYOB. Follow the directions into the Parking Lot that says "Cafe' and enjoy. Relax - Breath - Eat - Smile.

Saugerties, New York
“Average Seafood, Long Lines, Hard to Get a Table”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The view is really nice, the seafood is okay, not spectacular, and there are ALWAYS very long lines. It can be quite difficult at times to find a table, as there are usually not enough tables for all the people waiting to get food.

If you're in the area, it's probably worth a trip there, but I would not go too far out of my way.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Jonathan D
Stone Ridge, New York
“Very cute place with above average food.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were turned on to this little cafe by a friend on Cape Cod. It is a little difficult to find. When you do get almost there you are sure you are going in the wrong place until you see the little hand made sign simply saying "Cafe". You get in line inside and order your seafood delight while your spouse circles the building looking for two seats next to each other. After you order they will find you outside by carrying the food and hollering your number. Cute. As a quick note those of you ordering clams be aware that there are clam strips and wholebelly clams. They serve only whole belly clams here. Personally I believe they are a real acquired taste. One I do not wish to acquire. I made that mistake once. Everything else is exceptional and fresh. Lobster rolls to die for and all the fresh fish you can stand. An absolute must visit on the cape. It is a very cool place. Highly recommended.

1 Thank EdwardEagle
Boston, MA
“Great experience”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I found this place on TripAdvisor and it looked right up our alley. We arrived ~ 7:30pm, and there was a long line, but we stuck it out (even with our 4yo in tow). The food was great - I had the lobster roll (had too!), and we saw the sunset over the water. Overall, it was a great experience. If I had to do it all over again, with young children, I would go at lunch... Oh, and bring a 6-pack of good beer!

1 Thank XZ7
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Best Lobster Roll - Great scenery”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I read about this place on-line before we went to the Cape. I decided I would be really disappointed if we didn't try it. We went on a Saturday night about 6pm and the place was packed so we decided to leave. We came back the next morning (they have breakfast). Not nearly as many people. You CAN get a Lobster Roll for breakfast if you want to. It comes with home fries. It was the best lobster roll I have ever had and I have had MANY. Living in NH and going to Maine every summer you try many Lobster Rolls. This one is the best hands down!!!

Visited June 2014