“Best B&B ever!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dennis
Isaiah Hall Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Dennis B&B and Inns
“Best B&B ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2005

Owners, Jerry and Judy, absolutely went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Their generous spirit and friendly ways made us feel more like we were visiting friends than staying at an Inn. Our suite was delightful - large and comfortable. The food was varied and delicious! I can't wait to send my daughter and her husband for a visit!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2005

My family and my sister's (10 people in all) stayed together at this bed and breakfast, while attending another sister's daughter's wedding. We got snowed in (42 inches in the blizzard of '05), for an extra day, but we had a ball!! The owners of the B&B treated us as family!!!! and were great!!!! They fed us all our meals as we couldn't get out!!!!! and did not charge us extra!!!! and provided us with endless trays of homemade cookies and treats!!!!!! They were terrific!!!!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Loudonville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2004

My husband and I have stayed at the Inn this summer. Jerry and Judy invite you into their home and always make you feel like you're part of their family. The Inn is very clean, the beds are so comfortible, the common rooms have children in mind. The breakfasts are great. You always meet the nicest people. Jerry makes a point of making sure that everyone knows everyone else. There is always laughter in their house.

3 Thank truantcop9
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2004

My wife and I returned recently from a stay at the Isaiah Hall B&B and we were extremely happy and satisfied with the service and location.

The owners make you feel at home in the friendly, family type atmosphere. The food was very good and the late night snacks of home made cookies are wonderful.

We highly recommend the B&B when staying in the Cape Cod area.

• Stayed July 2004
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Newport, RI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2004

My husband and I just returned from a very relaxing getaway week-end to Cape Cod. With so many fine Inns to choose from, I was hoping my instincts as an experienced traveler would lead me to just the right one for us, and, happily, they did. The Isaiah Hall Inn is a lovely 19th century farmhouse property, with authentic New England charm. It sits on a quiet road, a neigbor to romantic Cape Cod cottages and impressive summer homes. It is a pleasant 1/2 mile walk to Corporation Beach, one of the loveliest spots on Cape Cod Bay. Our room at the Inn was very comfortable, and spotlessly clean. ( I felt like a queen climbing into the canopied four-poster each night !) One could not but feel truly welcomed by Innkeepers Judy and Jerry Neal's genuine hositality. These people are in the right business! Our comfort and enjoyment was their utmost concern. They provided a wonderful breakfast each morning. We sat in the comfortable farmhouse dining room, with its expansive cheryy table, and relaxing views of the gardens outside. Jerry delighted us with his omelet and waffle-making expertise. Tea, coffee and cookies were available in the afternoon and evening, and Judy was always asking "Is there anything else I can get you ???" Jerry made sure we knew of the nearby sights, especially the wonderful Cape Museum of Fine Arts and the Cape Playhouse complex just down the road a way, in the same peaceful Dennis neighborhood. (This cultural treasure should not be missed !) For comfort, relaxation, beautiful surroundings, and plenty to see and do close by, this Inn fills the bill. We are already planning our return visit !

3 Thank lavenderose
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dennis
Sesuit Harbor House
Brewster By The Sea
#2 of 9 in Brewster
Sea Meadow Inn at Isaiah Clark House
Starlight Lodge Cape Cod

Been to Isaiah Hall Bed and Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!