Scargo Manor Bed and Breakfast
Pelham House(Dennis Port)
US$82
US$111
AscendHotels
Sesuit Harbor House(East Dennis)(Great Value!)
US$143
The Garlands(Dennis Port)
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bcaptain's suitecape codher husbandlonger staythird floorwithin walking distanceadirondack chairsperfect hostssea captainmayflower beachfresh fruitthree nightsannpaddleskylightbeaches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2012

It couldn't have been a more perfect vacation for my husband and I. After sadly losing my husband's father 2 weeks prior to our vacation, we decided to go ahead with our plans. Our innkeepers were the perfect hosts. Pat is lovely, gracious and quite frankly a damn good cook. Bill is the epitome of a gentleman. He was always eager to answer any questions and offer sound suggestions or help in anyway. The home was so clean I could truly eat off the floor! The lake offered my husband peaceful time to fish and I was able to take yoga classes nearby or sit quietly on the hammock and read. My favorite room was the sun room. I felt like a cat sitting curled up on the couch just enjoying the warmth of the sunshine while reading or planning our day. Dennis is my favorite area of the Cape. Mayflower beach is still my all time favorite beach. You could take a short walk to a number of amazing restaurants and there is plenty of shopping. If this sounds too good to be true you are sadly mistaken!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Had a great time at Scargo Manor. The location is great. Easy access to the all parts of the cape from Dennis. Plus, it was nice to have a lake and hammock to just relax on without going anywhere. It's also a a quick bike ride to Mayflower beach (my favorite beach on the cape).

The breakfasts were great and Pat and Bill made us really feel welcome. Would love to go back at some point.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here over Labor Day weekend and cannot say enough good things about it. We were unsure of what to expect, this being our first experience with a bed and breakfast, but as soon as we drove up we could feel the charm. We were greeted by Pat who was eager to give us helpful tips about the area. We stayed in the Azalea Room which faces the front of the house, and it was cozy but perfect for two people. The house itself was built in the 1890s and has tons of character. It's location is central to everything in Dennis and we found it quite easy to get around. My favorite part had to be the private lake access with beautiful views, a gazebo, hammock, and kayaks. Not to mention that the breakfast was great! We will be sure to return as soon as we are able, and highly recommend it to others in the meantime!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Palmer H
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I loved the lake to swim on a very humid day, and kayak and saw Osprey, cormorants, and little ducks.....my room was lovely, and very bright. THE most amazing thing is the SUNROOM that you walk into first, lovely cool colors, windows all around, and lots of relaxing chairs to sit and read. And I ate breakfast out there also!! The breakfast was great, lots of fresh berries as well.Pat and Bill were very helpful with ideas of places to go, for the day, dinner, etc. It's amazing huge old home, with lots of sitting rooms, and nooks and crannies........very nice all around.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank martha T
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We stayed here with another couple for our anniversaries. Very helpful staff, nice B&B style rooms, good breakfast at flexible times (since it wasn't crowded). Seemed a little overpriced, but it's cape cod.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple