“Nothing great.”
Review of Donut Shack - CLOSED

Donut Shack
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Went here one morning for donuts, a cinnamon roll and coffee.

The Donut selection was small, the taste was also just ok, I expected more from a Donut Shop. The cinnamon roll was good but again nothing special. My wife got the coffee and said it was ok, but they didnt offer any skim or even a low fat milk.

I will go again but only cause there is nothing else around.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is a small donut shop in a small town. The donuts are made off-site in eastham every morning and are delivered to this satellite store. They are excellent, especially the sour cream donuts. When they are out, they can't just make more. And they do sell out, quickly, as others have mentioned. Therefore, get there by 7:30am for best selection. Bring your donuts to a nearby beach and enjoy the view. I've lived in Dennis for 20 years. Writing unfair negative reviews for small businesses will not help our local economy. If you want selection at 11am, go across Cape to Dunkin' Donuts. Do your research!

5  Thank Alison F
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Loved the coffee roll, best I've ever had. Cinnamon donut also fabulous-real cinnamon and sugar. Puts Dukin' Donuts to shame!

1  Thank Gita B
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great donuts and great coffee. They are open until midday so the earlier you get there the better the choice, so I am told. We arrived 11.30 and there was a more than adequate choice.

1  Thank JimboR7
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My kids went nuts when they saw the Donut Shack and begged to go. Imagine their disappointment when we arrived and there was only one kind of donut - plain - left. If you are going to have a store known as the Donut Shack, it might behoove you to have more variety!

1  Thank Ww1614