You can't beat the location. Staff is very friendly. Grounds amenities are very good. 3 pools and 2 hot tubs. Our kitchenette wasn't very well appointed (rm 207). We didn't have basics like a blender, cutting board, sieve. Greatly place with family. Beach nice and many options to lounge on grass area or deck. There seem to be a lot if different types of rooms slim not representing everyone's experience. I was told that the rooms in the newer building are better. Cape cod is so so expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront/Beachfront family mini resort with two outdoor pools and whirlpools, indoor pool and game room. Most rooms include Kitchenettes, 2 queen beds, sleeper couches and 25" TVs with HBO. All rooms include A\C, telephones with voice mail, coffee maker, radio alarm clocks. Many include jacuzzi bath tubs. We are WiFi accessable, non smoking and cater to Weddings, Family reunions and small meetings. Extra large families will love our 3 rental homes ranging from 3-4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Corsair and Cross Rip Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Hotel Dennis Port
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port