Stayed one night in the Cross Rip building. Room was small but clean. Not very private. The entrance doors are on the pool courtyard. We were on ground level, so you could see people walking by and vice versa. Had to keep the blinds closed, so there goes your ocean view. Room had a cute little balcony that faced the water. No exhaust fan in the bathroom, so you had to open the window to vent the steam. Bed was comfortable. Room was fine for one night, but might be a bit too small for an extended stay.
The pool area at the Corsair was nicer than the Cross Rip. We used the hot tubs at both buildings and the one at the Corsair was an in ground spa.
The front desk was friendly and there were complimentary cookies in the lobby when we checked in. We were told we could stay as long as we liked at the beach or pools on check-out day, and that we could use showers and changing rooms at the indoor pool building before heading home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront/Beachfront family mini resort with two outdoor pools and whirlpools, indoor pool and game room. Most rooms include Kitchenettes, 2 queen beds, sleeper couches and 25" TVs with HBO. All rooms include A\C, telephones with voice mail, coffee maker, radio alarm clocks. Many include jacuzzi bath tubs. We are WiFi accessable, non smoking and cater to Weddings, Family reunions and small meetings. Extra large families will love our 3 rental homes ranging from 3-4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Corsair and Cross Rip Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Hotel Dennis Port
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port