This is our second year staying with our new "Family" at the Corsair and it only gets better. The entire staff at this hotel can't do enough for their guests. The owners and managers, especially James are always making sure that their guests have the best vacation offered on the Cape. They are all very knowledgeable in offering advise on places to go, things to see, and picking the best restaurant choices for your tastes on any given day.
The rooms are spotless when you check in and are kept that way by their meticulous housekeeping staff. I use the word "Staff" very loosely because they are family while you are a guest at their resort. Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel very welcome during your stay.
The location of this hotel couldn't be any better. You are right on the beach of Nantucket Sound along with having three (2 outdoor and 1 indoor) pools on their property as well as rooms or suites with fully equiped kitchenettes available. This is a nice convience when you go out to eat and have left overs or if as many of the families that stay there do, cook breakfast for everyone before heading out their door to the beach. It is a terrific extra amenity to have in your room. There are also gas grills throughout the property for guests to use.
We just got back from our 10 day stay last night and told James before we left that as soon as we got home he would be receiving our deposit for our vacation next year.
This truly is a wonderful hotel to have that great seaside, relaxing, vacation at. I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going. Oh, the best part, compared to the majority of the hotels in the Dennis Port area, you won't beat the prices for everything you receive while you stay at the Corsair and Cross Rip hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront/Beachfront family mini resort with two outdoor pools and whirlpools, indoor pool and game room. Most rooms include Kitchenettes, 2 queen beds, sleeper couches and 25" TVs with HBO. All rooms include A\C, telephones with voice mail, coffee maker, radio alarm clocks. Many include jacuzzi bath tubs. We are WiFi accessable, non smoking and cater to Weddings, Family reunions and small meetings. Extra large families will love our 3 rental homes ranging from 3-4 bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Corsair and Cross Rip Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Hotel Dennis Port
- Corsair And Cross Rip Oceanfront Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port