The Gaslight
Holiday Hill Inn & Suites(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
US$87
AscendHotels
The Garlands(Dennis Port)
Oceanside Motel(Dennis Port)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsacross the streetfamily ownedgreat locationwedding weekendwalking distancesonamotelcapebeach
Reviewed 16 July 2013

It's a two minute walk from this fantastic motel to a beautiful beach and the rooms are well maintained by two of the Cape's most hospitable hosts who offer guests a terrific value in this prime location.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Yeretsgin
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This motel is darling- and the owners as well!Comfy clean and great location!!Across from beach- you can see water fromupstairs balcony-and walking distance to many restaurants and shops!I had friends staying at other hotels close by but Gaslight much cleaner and nicer!Cant wait to go back!!Great morning coffee, too!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My family had a great experience with this motel. The place is clean and the rates were reasonable for the middle of August. Looking out our window we could see the ocean - walk across the street and there was the ocean. Sona the owner was very nice. I booked 4 rooms for next year for my family. We are starting a new family tradition staying at the The Gaslight Motel in Cape Cod.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank karen t
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I had a great experience with this motel hotel. For a southerner the place screams New England Inn. -The place is clean, the rates were beyond reasonable and the owners were very pleasant people. Early every morning they prepared real good coffee. My wife and I would get up for a cup and watch the sunrise on their balcony. The owners are very accomodating and knowledgeable about the area. They went out of their way to keep the place a relaxing and quiet environment. The motel is in great proximity to the beach, and all the little shops on the cape that my wife likes to visit. If you are looking for a reasonable vacation on the cape i would highly recommend the Gaslight.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip K
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I don't expect much for $135/night on the Cape, but I didn't expect mold in my refrigerator, and dead bugs in my shower. I had stayed at this place 10+ years ago and have fond memories with friends there. Now, as an adult, the Gaslight does not fit my needs. It is small, moist, very outdated, and does not have the amenities of newer hotels/motels.

I could have gotten over the mold in the refrigerator, but when checking out, the owner argued with me as to whether it was mold. she said it was discoloration. I don't know about you, but discoloration does not turn white to black spots in the shape of mold spores. there was no apology, just excuses. There are better places for similar money and location. Skip the Gaslight.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple