“A very special place on the Cape”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax with your morning coffee in front of the cottage
Welcome home! Kitchen and living room, divided by kitchen island
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome home!
Kitchen and living room, divided by kitchen island
Bright, sunny, open kitchen area
Comfy twin bedroom
Bedroom One: Full Size Bed
Patio and Private Outdoor Shower
Big backyard, private outdoor shower, and patio
Beautiful Sea Street Beach!
End of a beautiful day, on beautiful Cape Cod!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sally K
“A very special place on the Cape”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This cottage, almost touching the ocean, is a real treasure of a place. Ideally located for exploring this historic area and giving a real sense of being part of it too. Lots of living space and good sized bedrooms PLUS yard, outside dining and shower!! We loved our stay and would highly recommend.

28 Sep 2017
Well...now that you have reason to visit Boston/Cambridge more frequently :-) please, please return!! Would so enjoy having you back!! Many, many thanks and good luck to your amazing student...!!!
Gary S
“Awesome”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a great time the cottage was very cozy. Being steps to the water with 2 two year olds was a blessing. Being able to grill and cook was a plus. With the cable tv, wifi it was like i never left the home. We will definitely be back next summer.

23 Jul 2017
Thank you-- we look forward to having you return!!
Timothy D
HILLIARD
“Couldn't have been more perfect”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I really don't know where to start. I had never been to Cape Cod before and I booked this cottage to surprise my wife with a getaway for our anniversary. The place was perfect in many ways. Perfect size, since it was just the two of us, I didn't want or need anything big. It would be perfect for small family also with 2nd bedroom having two twin beds. Perfect location-the beach was a two minute walk, restaurants, shopping everything within 5-10 minute drive. Nice quiet road for taking walks (or bike rides if you were to bring them). BUT, What made it most perfect was Carole!! As I said I had never been to Cape Cod so I had no clue on where places were, things to do, etc. Carole gave me many suggestions, ideas and things like that, and best of all, since it was our anniversary I wand to surprise my wife with flowers and champagne upon arrival. Well, Carole had it all taken care of and it was there along with a Happy Anniversary card for us when we walked in the door. It was amazing. We saw the neighbors to both sides of the cottage and they both wished Happy Anniversary to us. My guess is Carole had a hand it that as well. That really made my wife feel special.

So to conclude this review, perfect, size, perfect location, perfect pricing (believe me, I looked at several rental cottages), perfect owner that responded promptly to all my silly questions for the four months or so prior to my arrival...simply PERFECT.

Will definitely stay there again on my next Cape Cod getaway with my wife!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers Families with young children
6 Dec 2016
Tim, you were so awesome to work with, and I don't know who had more fun planning this trip-- you or me! I welcome you and your beautiful bride back to the Cape anytime-- just don't wait another 24 years....!

Cheers~
Carole
Herb G
“A quaint home away from home.”
Reviewed 27 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Truly as advertised. All of the amenities were exactly what we needed. Perfectly situated to get to the beach and a quick (five-minute) drive to some of our favorite restaurants on The Cape.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: An adorable rental at an attractive price.
Liked least: Proximity to, and lack of privacy from, adjacent homes.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
28 Sep 2015
Thank you so much- we are so happy you enjoyed your stay-- please come back and visit next year!!
Noëmie F
Montreal, Canada
“Perfect for family!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We go for one week at this little cottage and we all love it! Yes, it's small, but everything you need is there, it's 2 minutes from the beach and there's so many activities for family near this place. Carole, who rent the place, make a big difference in our organisation. She help us a lot with much informations and activities to do on the Cape. The 2 activities we recommend the most with young children (6 and 8) is Cape Cod rail trail and Museum nature in Brewster.

We recommend this place and are really grateful for happy memories! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Near the beach
Liked least: Carpet on floor
Travelling group: Young Children
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Jul 2014
Thank you N~ So happy to know that you & your family enjoyed your time away. Sounds like you made the best of what the Cape has to offer from the beaches to P-Town, and of course-- the wonderful fresh, summer foods. :-) Anytime you want to make a return trip-- just let me know and it's all yours (but with a special pair of scissors and new cheese grater...)! Again, many thanks~ Carole
Springfield
Reviewed 9 April 2012 for a stay in August 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Greystones Co. Wicklow
Reviewed 15 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing