we had gotten this name from another service, which gave it three stars. first, no place to hang clothes. no heat. no blanket (both brought when asked). room very small, bathroom quite tiny. a no smoking room smelld of smoke, especially in the bathroom. guests drinking and noisy outside from 1am to 2:30 am, no one in office to quell noise. no telephone in room. other than that, it is a crappy place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Cape Cod. We are in the center of everything and only 1 mile to the beach. Free WIFI, indoor pool, B.B.Q grilling areas with picnic tables, shuffle board, horseshoes, swing set and a whole lot more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Ebookers so you can book your Jonathan Edwards Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Edwards Hotel Dennis Port
- Jonathan Edwards Motel Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port