We stayed here July 16-19. Cristina is the #1 reason we would come back to this motel. She is the best hotel manager we've ever had. My family and I have the best memories of this motel --it's not because it's a four-star hotel, but it felt like you were staying with family. What you see with Cristina is what you get. There's nothing artificial about her. She calls them as she sees them. She was friendly, warm, made the best morning coffee, gave my kids popsicles and hot chocolate, and made sure we had everything we needed --all with a great sense of humor. Besides that, the beds were super comfortable and the sheets and towels were clean. The pool was an added bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly motel in the heart of Cape Cod. We are in the center of everything and only 1 mile to the beach. Free WIFI, indoor pool, B.B.Q grilling areas with picnic tables, shuffle board, horseshoes, swing set and a whole lot more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jonathan Edwards Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jonathan Edwards Hotel Dennis Port
- Jonathan Edwards Motel Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port