We spent two nights at the Three Seasons in July. The place was great, but there are a couple things requesting if you have kids.
1. Get a ground level room. If you are on the bottom floor the kids can just run out the door and play on the grass field.
2. Have some kid food on hand at night. The outside lounge does not have a kids menu at night. It is great for breakfast and lunch.
Here are a couple of other things that were great about this place. They have live music on the lawn every night. The sushi bar is great!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Three Seasons Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Seasons Motor Hotel Dennis Port
- 3 Seasons Motor Lodge
- Three Seasons Motel
- Three Seasons Hotel
- Three Seasons Motor Lodge Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port