Pros: good location, clean, well equipped compared to a hotel, parking is great, could use wifi and coffee from nearby building.
Cons: cell phone reception is really bad here, wifi was broken in our building for all 7 days we were there, beds are small and uncomfortable, plus we can easily hear neighbors. It is really loud when they use water. I think it is the toilet. Feels less like a vacation when I can get better rest at home. Neighboring properties have "No Trespassing" on the beach, so taking a stroll on the beach seems discouraged here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two story rustic Motor Inn, ocean view or ocean front guest rooms, sandy beach; located 5 miles from HYA airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Breakers on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers On The Ocean Hotel Dennis Port
- The Breakers On Ocean
- The Breakers On The Ocean Cape Cod, MA - Dennis Port