“Heidi's cafe dennis port/cape cod”
Review of Heidi's Kitchen Cafe - CLOSED

Heidi's Kitchen Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 August 2012

A unique Coffee shop & restaurant, with ambience like being in your own home! spent three hous chatting with customers & owners Home baked goodies &seafood dishes for afternoon treats! a gem on the Cape,

Reviewed 25 August 2012

My husband and I have been bringing friends here the last few weeks, ever since we discovered Heidi's Kitchen Cafe. We have enjoyed a great breakfast and some fun chit chat. It seems that the owner and her daughter and the chef and her spouse have been pouring their heart into the cute fun cafe since they started it this spring. If you are a local from Dennisport area then you will truly appreciate the chalk board menu a lot. If your not from the area you will simply enjoy the good food and the fun people. It

this is not a sit down and be served kind of place. If that's what you want then come back some other time when you don't mind ordering then taking a seat and waiting for your meal to be up.

I wish these wonderful cheery people a world of luck and continued success..

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Heidi's was great! The food was good. I ordered the "Heart Attack Special" without even knowing it...my nephew and I laughed about my realization afterwards! It was a great egg sandwich. When I asked for a vegan option for my brother, Heidi offered up a great chocolate cake. It lasted for days as it was large and only $10! I wish her and her business great success.
Susan Concord,MA

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Before this restaurant opened there was a great italian deli. So i stopped by here shortly after opening hoping to get a great sandwich like the old deli that was in this location. I was greeted nicely
as i entered the door. I asked what sandwich would u suggest . The girl suggested the roast beef
on brioch roll with red onion and boursin cheese. So i said fine sounds good so she rang up my sandwich and a bottled water at over $10.00. Which is fine i dont mind if i;m going to get something good. Roll was no bigger than typical bulkie roll and little stale,thick spread of boursin cheese and red onion i had to open roll to see if there was any roast beef ,there was but very little. Not worth $7.50
Icould go to any other sandwich shop or sub shop in area and gotten 3 times the beef for less money
I dont see this place lasting very long with this Quality of food . I'd pay for it just put something in it ...

1  Thank BigJohn145
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I have been to Heidi's a few times now this summer since they have been open and I love it! Their muffin tops are amazing and my favorite part is they have raspberry muffin tops and I LOVE raspberries in anything .. my boyfriend always gets their breakfast sandwiches which he loves.. iced coffee is good and I've heard from friends the Plover nest is amazing ( I believe its a pastry with an egg and cheese?)

Everyone who works there is very friendly. I hope Heidi's sticks around for a while.. its a nice change from the crazy lines and prices at Dunkins and Honeydew during the summer. Give it a try and you won't be let down.

1  Thank lynnieg14