“Lovely!”
Review of Old Wharf Inn

Old Wharf Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dennis Port
Old Wharf Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Dennis Port B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The Old Wharf Inn is a lovely, charming Inn.
I found this Inn 6 years ago, when i came to the Cape for a last minute vacation.I have returned every year since; & my grown children have also found this lovely spot! The owner,
Charlie, is a very pleasant charming man who is very welcoming & makes you feel at home!
The grounds are beautiful & well maintained! You are close to the beaches, & you are centrally located in Dennisport, in the heart of Cape Cod! The accomodations are clean & fresh, & easy on your budget!
I have always used Trip Advisor to assist me in selecting a vacation spot! This is my first review, & I endorse this Inn without reservation!
Enjoy!

Room Tip: All rooms are good! Just hope that one is available!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Impeccably clean, located across the road from the beach in a quaint area, this served our purposes perfectly for two nights. Charlie, the owner, was most helpful and pleasant. If you're on a budget and want nice, clean accommodations this is perfect.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart G
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This quaint and sweet inn was recommended to us by family who had stayed here several times. My husband and I stayed here for several nights following our wedding and were very happy with our visit. Charlie, the owner, is incredibly kind and warm and made us feel at home. The rooms were nice and cute, affordable, and had plenty of patio space and outdoor seating available. You could walk across the street to go to the beach, and a handful of excellent restaurants were within walking distance. We would highly recommend staying at the Old Wharf Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I were looking for a long weekend away to celebrate our five year wedding anniversary and came across the Old Wharf Inn during our search. Private beachfront, complimentary beach chairs, you name it, they have it! Charlie, the owner, was helpful from beginning to end. His house and property are clean and accomodating with multiple entrances. I highly recommend staying with Charlie when staying in Dennis, I know I have found my go to place!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was our first visit to the Cape. We couldn't have selected a more satisfying, charming, or quaint Inn on the Cape. Our host, Charlie, made our stay exceptional. The proximity of Nantucket Sound provided a short half block walk to the beach with Superior views. Our accommodations included a private bath in the main house. We were able to view the one bedroom+ apartment which we will consider for our return trip with family. This Inn is very well managed, clean and furnished in the traditional New England style. Large manicured side garden/ yard for relaxing

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2013

By pure coincidence, we came upon the Old Wharf Inn. What a wonderful place! This is due to Charlie, the owner, who made us feel welcomed from the very start. He is the perfect host: very friendly and a fountain of information. The prices are reasonable; the rooms are clean and comfortable; the grounds are lovely and outdoor furniture is provided for relaxation. A small private beach is just a stone's throw away from the inn. Restaurants are within walking distance. Without a doubt ,we would go back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MariaElena424
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We have stayed at Old Wharf Inn for many years and it one of our favorite vacation spots. Charlie Tobin is a wonderful host. The location is a short walk to the beach and centrally located so that any point on the Cape is a relatively short drive. The units are clean and comfortable. If you want a relaxing vacation with a true feel for that the Cape, this is hard to beat.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family