“We'll be back”

Dining options: After-hours
Pittsfield
“We'll be back”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had a large party and got there at 5pm so we were seated immediately. The staff were helpful and friendly. The food was good and arrived with just a short wait.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank K O

Boston
“Always busy, plan on waiting”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

A nice beach bar and restaurant, not much of romantic atmosphere, and usually loaded with the 30's crowd. Mostly a drinking scene, but we've been there many times and the food is better than you would expect. Not on the beach either, but very very informal.

Visited July 2014
Bullhead City, AZ
“Good Food can accomodate a very large party”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had the lobster (lobsta) roll the lobsta was very good but there was too much roll for me, couldn't really take a bite. But the roll was tasty. Rice was okay. Service could have been better. We had a party of about 25 people. They barely asked how the meal was right after it was delivered. Never came back to see if anyone needed another drink. Fortunately I was drinking water and they had left a pitcher at my end of the table others at my table were drinking it as well. We had to ask the table next to us if they would share their water since ours was empty. I tasted a fried scallop it was excellent.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I came here to celebrate my grandfather's birthday over the weekend. As they do not take reservations, we came early at 5pm because we had a large party. We got two tables side by side to seat all 21 of us, plus two kids in high chairs! They were quick to accommodate us which was greatly appreciated. We ordered steamers for appetizers which were delicious, as was the clam chowder. I got a seafood marinara special which was good and full of lots of seafood. I also recommend the lobster pie for lobster fans! The atmosphere and setting isn't much, but who cares? We're there for food!

By 5:30pm, the restaurant was full with a wait (granted we were taking up a good portion of the restaurant). Overall, we enjoyed the food and service. And, we were very happy that they were willing to accommodate us! Thank you for a great experience!

Fredericton, Canada
“Best lobster roll!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We got calamari as an appetizer and it was a huge portion and very good. The lobster roll was one of the best I've ever had. Great quick service too.