“Good pizza, good setting”

Royal Pizza & Family Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 47 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: No stay on Cape Cod is complete without enjoying the Cape's best pizza and other delicious food such as pastas, salads, always fresh seafood, burgers, sandwiches, gyros, grinders, yummy deserts and refreshing ice cream. We use the freshest ingredients and make our pizza dough fresh every day. And you know what? We are serving breakfast now! We love mornings! And we're doing everything we can to make your mornings the best they can be. Start your day with delicious food, our smiles and increase your mood immediately!Our doors are open for you since 7 a.m. Please stop by and eat in our air conditioned, fresh repaired dining room with full liquor license or take your food to go. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Tasty pizza...just the right amount of "stuff". Pretty quick service. Eat inside in the AC, or on the covered deck outside. reasonable prices. ample parking.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We dined here on two occasions, once just recently and the other a few years ago. Now I remember why there was such a huge gap between visits. For me, I do not consider this even okay pizza. It reminds me of something you would get in the supermarket freezer. I won't return.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our selection of pizzas and salads. Had three large pizzas, and each was delicious.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

The pizza at Royal is fantastic, though very expensive. The calzones and subs are also crave-worthy. This is by far the best pizza I've found at the Cape and we now go there every year. As a bonus, Sundae School is right across the street!

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Nice people/friendly staff. Typical industrial carpet and tables--nothing special. Weird parking lot...

Sooooo disappointing--I am a veal parm sandwich/sub LOVER--and will not balk at a high price for the right sandwich. I was really craving one late at night this summer, and headed to the "newer" Italian place--Royal Pizzaria (sp?". I believe they have another restaurant in Yarmouth? AnywDay/-the veal parm was advertised as "the real thing", and I don't remember the price, but it was over $8---which is ok for REAL veal--but this was obviously a patty of parts is parts veal--sauce was good, cheese was good--bread was good--veal was HORRIBLE. I took one bite, scraped the coating off, and saw the shaped patty--NOT pounded veal in bread crumbs for sure. Very very disappointed.