“the best ice cream cone i ever ate”

Aunties' Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Dennis Port
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Enjoy a step back in time at one of Cape Cod's only year-round ice cream establishments serving traditional ice cream treats - cones and cups, sundaes, frappes, malts, floats, and old-fashioned ice cream sodas. At any one time we feature 36 flavors of delicious, creamy super-premium ice cream and amazing low-fat frozen yogurt made by Polar Cave (of Mashpee.) For our dairy-free fans, we also offer four flavors of Richie's super premium Italian Ice.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best ice cream cone i ever ate”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was my third trip to Aunties this summer. Only my third because I can only go there on Thursday evenings which is my night off, and we've just recently discovered it. Our first trip we went, because we kept saying lets try it, and we wanted to support a year round business. We were hooked. Our second trip, we walked to and into the "other ice cream shop" in Dennisport and said, WAIT this isn't Aunties---and left and walked downtown. To be rewarded by a ginormous sundae and dish of ice cream for a mere 10$. Tonight, we went after grocery shopping and when I smelled the waffle cones I knew I had to try them. I ordered, and then waited. My cone filled with rich and creamy death by chocolate ice cream, was still warm from the waffle iron, it was just the right amount of crunchy and chewy and the ice cream was the perfect compliment. I did say to my husband--"this is possibly the best ice cream cone I've ever eaten." It's true.
Aunties is clean, fresh, friendly, takes credit/debit cards AND is open year round. YOU MUST GO!!!! Support this wonderful local business that supports the year round population of Dennisport!! Bravo Aunties--to a business well run--to delicious ice cream--and to forgiving me for knocking the picture off your wall tonight---:-) See you next Thursday!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Tracy T

Providence
“Go here!!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

So good! Great ice cream, fun spot, and excellent service. In addition to serving yummy treats, Donna is an awesome DJ. Also, super cool shark t-shirts. Go see her, make friends, and have fun!!

Boston
“Awesome Ice Cream!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Have been here four times this summer. Auntie's portions are HUGE and so reasonably priced. Parking is plentiful. Staff is friendly and personable. Absolutely delicious ice cream! Try it and you will love it too.

• Visited August 2014
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“The best!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Icecream was delicious,huge portions for the price, They have a junior waffle cone thats just right. Staff is very friendly. We went three times during our one week vacation and we will definitely be back!

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ice cream on the cape”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I was there with my girls and nieces and they had a blast.. Donna treated our girls like superstars and the ice cream selection was great.. Can't wait to go back...

• Visited July 2014