“Buckie's Best” 5 of 5 bubbles

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Buckie's Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Our favorite go to place for breakfast. Great coffee. Breakfast specialties. Excellent pastries, cookies, and cakes to savor with a coffee or specially tea, or just take home to enjoy. Always friendly, free wi-fi, and you never feel rushed. Bring the little ones, as there is a special section where they can stay amused while you relax.

Visited October 2013

Niskayuna, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Something wonderful this way comes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

It's official! Buckies of Harwichport is open. They are now open Thursday through Sunday from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm but will be open every day during peak season.

They will soon have wi Fi and soups but for now...you can still get the same great coffee, tea, sandwiches and desserts at this new store!

They are conveniently located across from Hot Stove and Cranberry Liquor on Rt. 28 (Main Street) in Harwichport.

Stop in and say "hi" to Tammy and her staff!

1 Thank mbrjpr
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place for a quick bite!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

My boyfriend has wanted to stop in this place for a few years now. On our annual Cape vacation this past week we finally did. I must say it is much bigger inside than it looks. With a good variety to choose from I had a hard time picking out my breakfast sandwich. I finally decided on "the #9" which was egg, provolone, fresh mozzarella, sausage and a pesto spread. It was delicious!! My boyfriend opted for the smoked salmon egg sandwich. I am not a big fan but he said it was good. I also got 6 different kinds of biscotti to take home to my Mom. There are so many yummy looking baked goods but I was too full from my sandwich and opted to try something next time. My only regret is that I didn't get some of the Hungarian Mushroom soup to take with me. Hopefully they will have it again when I go. Probably not the best place to pack up the kiddies and expect a family sit down meal. Singles and couples this is definitely a must try.

Visited September 2013
Brookline, Massachusetts
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 173 helpful votes
“Nice breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Had a nice breakfast here. Vegetarian breakfast sandwich of mozzarella, goat cheese, egg whites, spinach, and mushroom was delicious, but extremely drippy and messy. Caramel cider was nice, not amazing. A butterscotch and white chocolate biscotti was great for dessert. A good texture. Not tooth breakingly hard, yet still had crunch.
It's counter service. I thought it was a little slow on preparing the food, but it's a good sized place and was pretty busy.
Overall, a relaxing, yummy breakfast.

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent biscotti, good breakfast place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

It's a funky place, one of a kind. The biscotti is as good as it gets. We go for breakfast, usually get their homemade granola with fruit and baked goods. The food is always good. Try the biscotti!

Visited July 2013