“THE BEST ICE CREAM ON THE PLANET!,,”

Sundae School Dennisport
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Dennis Port
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I am an ice cream fanatic, and everywhere I go I find an ice cream shoppe.
This attractive little ice cream parlor ranks #10 plus on all counts. Most of the servers are either high school or college kids, and are well trained, polite and do an amazing job at a VERY busy
Place.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Yummiest !! Really cool nostalgic decor and fun candy store.plenty of seating but not parking. Do not go after dinner the line to get in retquires a police detail. Go during the day and beat the crowds!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My wife and i decided to get an ice cream after lunch at the kream Kone first impressions pulling in was wow this is going to be good the place was clean and was nice very busy we both ordered a small cone each i was a little disappointed in the amount of ice cream for the price almost 8 bucks for 2 small cones with one little scoop on it but other wise it was ok i think that they should think about giving a little more for a repeat customers to come back .......

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is one of the best sundaes I've ever had-- everything is homemade: ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream-- you name it! I've been coming here since I was a kid (my Grampa lived on the Cape), and while it can be a bit of sugar overload, a sundae here is so good! They use real bing cherries on the top, too. So many flavors and combinations. A lot of the workers are local kids saving up for or attending college, too, so your money is going towards a great cause. There are a few locations, but the Dennisport is my favorite.
There are seats inside, but I prefer to get it to go-- easier to eat in a plastic bowl versus the glass sundae dishes. Nothing beats Sundae School, and I wouldn't dream of skipping it!
For more pictures and information, visit my food blog, Stuff I Ate (dot net)!

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Had the real deal last night at Sundae School. Yes, lines are long but staff is super fast and very pleasant. We had the fantastic maple walnut ice cream, the perfect mix of oreos and vanilla in the oreo ice cream, and classic chocolate. It was very busy but we found a nice table outside. Will go back again.