“Average fare”

Dennis Port, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average fare”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had a vegetarian burrito, and was disappointed in it's flavor and what was in it. Barely any vegies, mostly beans (more like a bean paste). It didn't taste bad, but I would not need to go back again. Service was fine, just standard fare on the food. 4 of us ate there, and we all felt the same way.

Visited May 2014

Dennis Port, Massachusetts
“Fresh food, Good Service”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This place is awesome! I had dinner there the other night. My waitress was extreamly nice and the food was great. I had the steak fajitas and it was great! It was a little expensive but it's a lot of food and the atmosphere was good. A few other people in the dining room but not many. Everyone should try this place! They're so nice and the food is fresh. They also do $4.99 mixed drinks on the weekend which was a plus so I had a coctail with my dinner. I deffinately recommend BZ's Pizza. A little old looking and plain inside but give it a chance.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank LovesToEat789
Dennis, Massachusetts
“Great Service, confusing menu, disappointing food”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I live in town, and am not a summer tourist. Reliably good food, good service and value are important to me. I tried to order just a cheese quesadilla for my child, but only a complete "meal" with rice and beans was available for like $14.99. I went with American grilled cheese. My buffalo chicken quesadilla was excellent, but the rice and beans were dry and tasteless. I have not tried the pizza. There are better Mexican restaurants on Cape Cod but this is the only offering in Dennis.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ParistoCapeCod
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Getting greedy??”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

After several years of patronage with satisfaction, I was terribly dissapointed last Sat. night when I ordered delivery. Since my last order In May I discovered that the prices had really jacked up, as much as 25% on one item! Example: 15 piece chicken wing order was $9.99, now $12.99 and they were dry.
They only have one size of chili now and it was a dinky serving for $4.99.
All in all, it was $60 plus tax and tip. What a rip off!
Sorry, but there are too many other restaurants around. It'll be awhile if ever that I order from them again.
Oh yeah, they even cheapened the menu from and nice glossy colored one to a cheap black and white!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank carol c C
Nassau, New York
“Again the 2 year old twins”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Pretty good server. She did a lot to keep the twins amused, and she kept the meatballs coming. I love Mexican food. We have been coming to BZs almost every vacation on the Cape. It's an inexpensive meal and they have a side of meat balls that are a God send for food fussy little girls. The crayons and coloring books also helped. It's hard to find good places to go with a young family where they feel as though they have to wolf down their meal and get out before the children go crazy.

• Visited September 2013