“An Old Family Favorite”

Dracut House of Pizza & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 76 Restaurants in Dracut
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Family owned and operated since 1972, we pride ourselves on cooking the freshest food available for the best prices!
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My dad grew up nearby and his parents had dinner here for years. It's now on my "must" list every time I visit the area.

I stopped by DHOP twice in the last month - both times I got the fried clam roll and it was absolutely amazing. I had been craving fried clams for months in anticipation of my trip to visit family and it really hit the spot. My dad was even surprised by the size of the clams and how good they were. My husband ordered the lobster roll - it was piled high and looked delicious. He didn't share, but said it was awesome. The service was very friendly and fast, and the prices were reasonable. I can't wait to go back the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Have been coming to Dracut House for many years now. The service is always excellent, the people are very friendly and they just completed a refresh of the restaurant which is nice and bright now. The food is good and the prices are decent. We eat here very frequently.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is the BEST place for pizza in this area. Service is super fast and everyone who works there is very pleasant. Particularly recommend the grilled chicken salad, and my husband is addicted to the pizza. Great value at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a family restaurant that offers a large selection to choose from. Soups, sandwiches, salads, pizza and meals are always fresh and well portioned. The staff is very friendly and attentive to all your needs. The owners are always giving back to the community and never have trouble recruiting volunteers to distribute food to the needy during thanksgiving holiday.

Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Always has been, and always will be the best pizza around. Unlike any other pizza the sauce is unique. And on a personal level, is there a nicer business family than Nick's? Does any business give back to the community more than the DHOP family? The answer to both questions us absolutely NO!!!!!