“Worth a trip from worcester”
Review of EB Flatts

EB Flatts
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Description: Family owned casual dining restaurant serving classic comfort food. Full liquor license, that includes an extensive beer and wine list. Serving Breakfast and Lunch everyday, plus Dinners on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Holiday hours may vary. Catering services available.
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Soo. Good !!! Try it everything was great , husband had scallop Marsala loved it . I had grilled salmon over eb salad . Delish . Good variety

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Several times a year I treat myself to EB Flatts steak tips and eggs for breakfast and boy do they do a nice job! The tips were tender, eggs cooked perfectly and since I don't like over salted hash browns (I have had too many in other places and they make theirs fresh) I ordered the tomato slices instead. Along with toast and a couple cups of coffee this was and is always a treat. Never had any issue with any of the many meals I have eaten here (almost always breakfast).

The other standout is the Corned Beef Hash Eggs Benedict. Very, very good!

Expect to wait for a table on weekends, I am not the only one who knows how good this place is!

Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

Our family has enjoyed many, many satisfying breakfasts at E. B. Flatts these past many years--the key word being "enjoyed".

Prompt, friendly service in a large space with a model train often winding its way across the open beams, as well as a funky collection of fun stuff that spans decades.

And the food? I can only vouch for breakfast, which is excellent throughout. I have no doubt that their lunch and dinner offerings also make this little gem on the flats of Route 9 in East Brookfield well worth a trip.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

The location is almost a 40 minute drive for me and I was hoping to not be disapointed as my client chose the location.
Its easy to find, and provides ample parking. Upon entering I was greeted warmly by a server. The atmosphere is casual, warm,inviting and very clean. I had read some negative reviews about the choice of decorating, but I found it comforable and perfectly acceptable for a casual experience. My cheese and mushroom omlette was delicious, a large serving the eggs were cooked perfectly and the mushrooms were fresh, not canned. Gouda cheese was a nice change. Home fries were crispy and ample. The coffee was well brewed. Our server was attentive and friendly, she provided great service. My dining companions had other choices that looked delicous and the portions were generous. I look forward to going to EB's in the future when I am in the area. Great breakfast at a good price.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

While they only offer dinner on Thu, Fri, Sat, we were there on a Friday night and there was a pretty steady crowd - many regulars which is always a good sign. Had a very good salad with a very light garlic parmesan dressing. Great flavor, not too heavy and tossed with croutons - a great caesar alternative. Had a reuben sandwich which was excellent and a boston creme pie- like dessert which was quite good. Saw many people around us that ordered lasagne and other nightly specials that all looked really good. They also had a full bar including extensive wine and beer offerings. Give them a try for dinner I think you'll like it.