“ABSOLUTELY CONSISTENTLY GREAT EXPERIENCE!!”
Review of Dennis Parasail

Dennis Parasail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Home of the Fun Guaranteed! The most exciting thing to do in Dennis. Parasailing, Experience the thrill of speed boating, hot air ballooning, and sky diving all in one while enjoying a birds eye view of Cape Cod. Want to be in control? Check out our hour long Jet Ski Rentals and glide on the water around some of the best beaches Cape Cod has to offer. The best captain and crew with world wide experience in the industry. Our promise, we will make this the most memorable experience of your Summer!
Harwich, Massachusetts
“ABSOLUTELY CONSISTENTLY GREAT EXPERIENCE!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My niece, Sabrina and I have made Mike Tarantino's PARASAIL a tradition of five years now. We never miss a summer trip....and for good reason. The parasail experience is a thrill and adventure second to none on Cape Cod.
The parasail is plenty long, with three options for height, each, truly enjoyable. (We went on the 1200 foot ride!...outstanding!) The boat ride is a fabulous time all by itself, and Mike's captain and crew are true, talented and skilled professionals...and they know how to entertain!! Courteous and efficient treatment from all employees from sign-in, shuttle to flight and return. I highly recommend this attraction to everyone: families, couples, singles, etc for an awesome Cape experience.
Rod C.

boston
“Make a memory”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Took my grandson on this parasailing trip. The crew was helpful and fun. We had a great time. Recommend the 900 feet experience.

texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun time!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Was so much fun! Loved parasailing and the boat ride as well. The crew seemed professional, no complaints here. Would definitely do it again. Maybe go a little higher next time, who knows! Fantastic views and great fun for the family!

Visited June 2013
Wareham
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“P-Town Parasailing was AWESOME”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Provincetown location - I was pretty nervous about this as I am not always great with heights, but it was awesome! The people running it were fun but professional, they did need to delay us due to fog for safety reasons, but just an hour so we strolled around first. It was very easy and smooth liftoff, we felt very safe the entire time! The boat was zooming along but we felt like we were barely moving (we did the 1200 ft height) and had amazing views over P-Town, then thoroughly enjoyed zooming along in the boat while the other couple went up. We got ours through a Living Social deal so did the photo package, probably would not have if full cost. I highly recommend it!

Boston, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money! Bad service, will ruin your day!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I would not bother with this outfit. We tried to go today made reservations and after more than a two hour wait due to overbooking and dealing with a bunch of rude twenty year old kids who run the place we left. They are more expensive then the jet ski place at the Light House Inn in Dennis (where we did go with no hassle, 5 minutes to check in and be on the water). We asked for the owner he was no where on site. I would run from this place. Worst experience we have had on the cape. Everything from parking to having to take vans to and from the office was painful. Do yourself a favor go somewhere else. I would be shocked if this company does not get shut down or make the season without someone getting seriously hurt. Be advised will force you to put kids behind you on jet ski no matter the age.

russell3817, Owner at Dennis Parasail, responded to this review, 14 July 2013
Hello,

At Dennis Parasail, we take customer service very seriously. So much so, that we guarantee it. Our policy, written on all of our advertising and our website states that with us, you pay after you ride or fly. If you're not satisfied then you don't have to pay. On our website, this is in the "my promise" section. Along with this guarantee on our website is my person cell phone number. I'm sure most of you can relate, that although we all strive for perfection at work, occasionally we fall short. When we do at Dennis Parasail, we make every effort possible to make it right for you, our customers.

This customer review states that we ruined his day. This individual wanted to operate our jet ski in such a way that would have broken the law, by putting a small child in control of it. At Dennis Parasail, we will do anything for our customers, but we will not allow you to break the law or put yourself or others in danger. Small children my not operate a jet ski in the state of MA. It's also quite dangerous for a small child to ride in front of an adult because they don't have the strength to brace themselves when the jet ski comes in contact with a wave, thus breaking teeth or their nose on the steering wheel.

If this individual would like to continue to negatively review us online, that is his right. But just knowing that his small child still has all of his front teeth is thanks enough for me.