“My favorite activity on the cape”
Review of Dennis Parasail

Dennis Parasail
Beverly, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My favorite activity on the cape”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My family and I go to the cape every summer and we always make sure we call Dennis Parasail and make a reservation ahead of time. The boat is always clean and the staff is super friendly. I would recommend this to anyone looking to have a cape experience with an adventerous twist.

2 Thank ChrisDJ9

Springfield, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Thank You so Much!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I just wanted to thank you and your crew for an amazing parasail experience. I called wicked late to make a reservation--it had to be after 9 pm and there was a human being on the end of the phone who took my reservation!!! Now, that in and of itself is incredible. She was actually pleasant and courteous. I was really impressed. Our group had seven parasailers and 3 boaters. we all had a great time. Amanda in the office was so friendly and helpful that everyone quickly relaxed and we knew we were going to have a fun time. When we got out to the boat, Pete and Andy were incredible. We truly had a wonderful time and I cannot say enough about your company. I think sometimes people take the time to express themselves when things are negative but it is just as important to let the business owner know when things are positive. We love the cape and would do anything to support local businesses. You are running a great operation and I would gladly recommend your company to anyone and everyone. thank you again for making our vacation so memorable.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank LuciaRLawson
Dennis, Massachusetts
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is our third time flying with Dennis Parasail and each time is consistently wonderful. Captain Pete and Andy are professionals that keep safety and enjoyment at an all time high. We were the last flight of a very busy day but were treated like the first trip of the day, the crew making us feel special. Well done, Dennis Parasail!

Visited August 2013
Harwich, Massachusetts
“ABSOLUTELY CONSISTENTLY GREAT EXPERIENCE!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My niece, Sabrina and I have made Mike Tarantino's PARASAIL a tradition of five years now. We never miss a summer trip....and for good reason. The parasail experience is a thrill and adventure second to none on Cape Cod.
The parasail is plenty long, with three options for height, each, truly enjoyable. (We went on the 1200 foot ride!...outstanding!) The boat ride is a fabulous time all by itself, and Mike's captain and crew are true, talented and skilled professionals...and they know how to entertain!! Courteous and efficient treatment from all employees from sign-in, shuttle to flight and return. I highly recommend this attraction to everyone: families, couples, singles, etc for an awesome Cape experience.
Rod C.

boston
“Make a memory”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Took my grandson on this parasailing trip. The crew was helpful and fun. We had a great time. Recommend the 900 feet experience.