“Beautiful view!”

Price range: US$14 - US$28
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came here this past weekend for my boyfriend's birthday dinner. Being a Saturday night we expected to wait awhile but we were pleasantly surprised to find it was only a 20 minute wait for two and even more pleasantly surprised when we were seated after 10! We sat and ordered our drinks and a half dozen East Dennis oysters, which were delicious. For our entrees we order the baked seafood platter which was very good, though included only 1 stuffed shrimp. My boyfriend's New York Sirloin was also delicious except slightly overcooked (definitely not a deterrent - the meal was still delicious!). Our dessert was the blueberry supreme, which is essentially a blueberry shortcake. We saw this dish come to a table near ours earlier and while it was good, the blueberry sauce was cold and would have tasted better warmed. From our table we didn't have the best view of the marsh, but we had enough of one that we could see the beautiful colors of the sunset over the trees. I would absolutely recommend dinner here!

There are newer reviews for Marshside Restaurant

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our seafood and non-seafood entrees were beautifully prepared. We had to sit in the bar area and park on the road because the lunch crowd was huge, so we didn't have the best view of the marsh. The view is really lovely.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

After years spent on the cape and many explorations of local eateries, we finally made it to the Marshside. I'd heard about it before but every time I went past it, there were people waiting outside. I don't like to wait, so I passed.

But this restaurant is open year-round and I finally had a chance to try it out during the winter. I can't even count how many times I've been back since - both lunch and dinner. We have not yet had anything that was not delicious - everything from seafood specialties to traditional comfort food. And I thought the prices were very reasonable.

Now that we're into the high season, however, I probably won't be back. THere are, once again, bound to be long lines and waits. I'l come back after the summer crowd moves on.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a delicious dinner at The Marshside Restaurant recently while spending a few days on Cape Cod. I had fish while my husband had the French Dip sandwich, he said it was the best he had ever had and he has had a few. The grounds are lovely with beautiful flowers and the view from inside of the marsh is delightful. I must also say that the service of the staff is attentive and friendly. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere is wonderful with beautiful views of a cape cod marsh and Sesuit Bay. My wife had the scrod and my son and I had the grilled salmon and they all were very fine meals. The meals came with multiple options of starch and obviously VERY fresh vegetables. You will not be disappointed.